Banana clone seedling promises uniform growth, size, shape, and free from disease.
- Banana Clonal Production was established in 2006 through FGV Innovation Centre, Enstek Negeri Sembilan.
- The Source of explant is a local variety from the germplasm area.
- Adapting tissue culture technique to produce banana ramets from banana suckers.
- Uniform growth
- Disease-free seedlings
- 10-20% more yield compared to suckers plant
- Banana hand ± 3 feet per bunch
- Producing banana heart as early as 8 months
- Harvesting in 11-12 weeks after producing a banana inflorescence
Banana Types Available:
- Anak Pisang Klon Berangan
- Anak Pisang Cavendish
- Anak Pisang Klon Tanduk
- Anak Pisang Klon Tanduk Lang
- Anak Pisang Rastali
- Anak Pisang Klon Nangka
- Anak Pisang Klon Raja
- Anak Pisang Abu/Nipah/Sabah
- Anak Pisang Emas